Crikey! It’s as wild as it gets at Australia Zoo. With over 1200 animals and free interactive wildlife shows daily – from tigers, otters, giraffes to koalas and everything in between – its a full day of wildlife action. Don’t miss the slithering, swooping, jaw-snapping action of Australia Zoo’s wildlife warrior show in the world famous Crocoseum. Check out the brand new Africa exhibit and get the adrenalin pumping as you watch a massive salt water crocodile launch from the waters edge.
Highlights of this tour
- Enjoy a city tour of Brisbane as we stop for those joining us from Brisbane
- Travel north to the Sunshine Coast catching glimpses of the magnificent Glasshouse Mountains
- Australia Zoo – made famous by Steve and Terri Irwin with their global documentaries
- Watch the Wildlife Warriors show in the Crocoseum where all the crocodile action happens!
- Jump on board Steve’s Safari Shuttle for an orientation tour
- Perhaps have a bite to eat at the Dingo Diner or Feeding Frenzy Food court (own expense)
- Free-flight bird show
- Animal encounters – Koalas, kangaroos, snakes, birds, alligators, possums and much more!
- Visit Tiger Temple – home to the critically endangered Sumatran and Bengal Tigers
- See the amazing multi species Africa exhibit