Enjoy the scenic highlights of the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park and keep a look out for the wildlife! This 60 minute glass bottom boat cruise takes place in the ruggedly spectacular coastlines of Penguin, Seal & Bird Islands and takes advantage of the best wildlife spotting opportunities of the day. Wild dolphins, rare Australian sea lions, pelican rookeries, and birds of prey are regularly sighted and our friendly crew will get you right amongst the action! The cruise concludes on Penguin Island to see the penguin feeding and then enjoy some island time before returning on the ferry at your own leisure.
- 60-minute cruise around the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park
- Return ferry transfers to and from Penguin Island
- Penguin Feeding Show held by the rangers at 10:30am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm daily
- Complementary photos from your cruise uploaded to Flickr for you to share!
- Seeing rare Australian sea lions on the beach at Seal Island
- Seeing wild dolphins at play (although sightings are regular, they are not guaranteed as our cruise is restricted to inside Shoalwater Bay)
- Exploring the rugged islands and viewing nesting pelicans, cormorants and spotting other sea birds that live in the park
- Drifting over seagrass meadows and limestone reefs spotting fish and other marine life through the glass bottom
- Viewing the fossilized remnants of ancient tuart forests
Pricing:Adults: $65.00, Concession (seniors aged 65+ and students): $60.00, Children (aged 3 – 12 years): $50.00, Infants (children under 3 years of age): free of charge and Family Pass (valid for 2 adults & 2 children): $160.
- Please note all pricing above is inclusive of a $5 government levy.
- 9:45am from Penguin Island (select the 9am ferry transfer to Penguin Island on the next page)
- 11:15am from Penguin Island (select the 9am, 10am or 11am ferry transfer to Penguin Island on the next page)
- 1:45pm from Penguin Island (select the 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm or 1pm ferry transfer to Penguin Island on the next page)
- Extra departures can be scheduled on busy days if required