The Hunter is home to over 150 wineries, from internationally renowned cellar doors to historic family owned wineries. Our Colourful Trips experience is first class and amazing value. Awesome cellar doors, friendly experts, award winning wines, wonderful food, local produce, great breweries and distilleries, fun guide, on point music. A very fun day out – guaranteed!
We leave Sydney before 8am for the 2.5 hour journey north-west with a stop on the way for refreshments before arriving in the Hunter Valley.
We visit three wineries where you taste a variety of different wines, only available at the cellar door. You learn about the story behind each winery, walk amongst the vines, and learn what makes the Hunter Valley so special.
Lunch is a choice of delicious dishes accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine or beer. You can try the 10+ craft beers on tap with a beer tasting paddle (own expense)
It’s then off to a local distillery for tastings or organic vodka, gin and schnapps! End your day with some cheese and chocolate tastings,
A day wouldn’t be complete without some photos and spotting the local kangaroos that roam the vines!
- Three cellar door visits for private group wine tastings
- Brewery visit for lunch
- Distillery visit for organic spirits tastings
- 1 course restaurant lunch + complimentary glass of wine or beer. We are happy to cater for people with dietary requirements, please inform us upon booking
- • Tastings of cheese and chocolate
- • Special stops for photos of the valley and kangaroos!
- • Experienced and friendly driver/tour guide with informative commentary
- • Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to the Hunter Valley
What to Bring:
- Water bottle