K’gari Safari departs from must see Noosa Heads or Rainbow Beach we offer a 3 day 2 night guided self drive and camping adventure tour . Seeing all the sites that K’gari (Fraser Island) has to offer. The campsite is dingo fenced and includes shared 4 man safari tents with comfy beds and linen, showers and flushing toilets.
Departing from stunning Noosa Heads, our K’gari Safari Tour departs to Fraser Island / K’gari) for its 3 day 2 night adventure. This tour is for the traveler who’s high on life and wants to experience everything this magnificent World Heritage Listed island has to offer with a clear mind and undiminished senses.
Whether it’s cruising down K’gari’s famous 75 mile beach highway, submerging yourself in it’s pristine lakes & streams or staring in wonder at the only rainforest in the world that grows on sand, you’ll want to soak up every moment in this natural wonderland.
At the end of each memorable day guests can relax and unwind around the campfire at our exclusive safari style campsite, enjoy a good meal and a few quiet drinks in the company of new friends. A K’gari Safari tour is for those who value fully experiencing the places they visit and prefer a fun, chilled social vibe.
K’gari Safari camp is located 5 minutes from the Manheno shipwreck and 10 minutes from the crystal clear waters of Eli Creek. The camp is protected by a well maintained Dingo fence and is only a short stroll to the beach. The site has hot showers, an amenities block and a general store for your comfort and convenience. Absolutely everything you need for camping is also catered for, as our safari tents have proper beds, comfortable innerspring mattresses & all linen is supplied.
You can also tour with confidence in the knowledge that K’Gari Safari holds Ecotourism Australia Certification for operating in a way that fosters environmental and cultural understanding, appreciation and conservation
- Departs from Noosa or Rainbow Beach to K’gari (Fraser Island)
- Option to add on Pre/post tour accommodation available at Nomads Noosa in a 16 share mixed en-suite dorm to the tour price
- 4×4 Safari where you can drive! (need to be 21 + 2years driving experience)
- Visit Lake McKenzie, Champagne Pools, Eli Creek, Maheno Wreck, Lake Wabby, 75 mile beach
- Swim, explore and drive on this 3 day tour
- Camping with beds and fresh linen
- Hot showers and flushing toilets
- General store at camp site
- 4 people per tent
- Camp Fire (guests to purchase own wood)
- 2 nights camping accommodation on K’gari (Fraser Island) in pre set up tents for your convenience.
- All main meals while on the island
- All camping equipment provided
- Beds with mattresses and fresh linen
- All National Park access & camping fees
- Return ferry transfers
- Pre-tour safety briefing & driver training (held in Noosa)
- Free luggage storage (available in Noosa and Rainbow Beach)
- Knowledgeable and professional guide
- Vehicle Insurance Excess fee
- Plus VIP post tour party at KB’s Bar at Nomads Noosa!