OPERATES: Sat, Sun (this tour will resume operations from 01 April 2021)
TOUR DURATION: 9:30 Hours
MAIN PICKUP LOCATION & TIME: Immigration Museum – 400 Flinders St corner of Market St Melbourne @ 7:40am.
- Indulge your sense as you uncover the delights of the Mornington Peninsula
- Panoramic cliff top coastal views from Arthurs Seat Lookout
- Visit the Main Ridge Dairy and goat cheese farm and try their fresh local produce
- Sample hinterland produce from Hart’s Farm orchards, well known for its traditional cider, olive oils and cider vinegar
- Enjoy time at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where guests can hand pick from the fields their own punnets at a cost
- Time to explore the artisan township of Flinders, pop in a visit MP chocolates for mouth-watering handmade chocolates
- Photo opportunity at the colourful & iconic beach boxes
- Includes two boutique wineries from the region
Enjoy a fantastic day in the Explore Mornington Peninsula Tour with Food & Wine Tour – where all your senses will be delighted. We spend the day traveling through the stunning Mornington Peninsula region, stopping off at some wonderful places including Arthur’s seat, Main Ridge Dairy, Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, Mornington Peninsula Chocolates, Coastal Beach Boxes, Farm Orchard, T’Gallant Cellar Door and one more surprise Red Hill winery. From beautiful country farmhouses to the grandeur of wineries and the sweeping vistas of ocean and sky, you’ll be planning your next visit before the day is over! Your tour includes a complete selection of our favourite things; wine, cheese and cider.
You’ll be visiting a total of 2 wineries and a farm orchard. All our scheduled stops have been handpicked for their customer service and outstanding produce. You’ll have ample of free time to explore the artisan township of Flinders where you can purchase lunch at one of the many cafés or restaurants (at own expense). At the end of a full day of slurping on wine, treating yourself to delightful delicacies, and even picking your own strawberries at your own expense (a seasonal activity). You will sit back with a big smile on your face, as we head back to Melbourne stopping to grab a photo at the iconic and colourful bayside beach boxes along the coast.
Driving Distance: 210km
*Itinerary and wineries stops may change seasonally, depending on availability or special event closures.
- 3 Winery and cider tastings
- Local produce samples
- Fresh goats cheese platters
- Time to explore the artisan seaside township of Flinders
- Relaxed small group social atmosphere
- Experienced driver guide with tour commentary
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- Select inner city pick up and drop off points
- Any meals not indicated – lunch at own expense
- U-pick strawberries – $10 per 500g punnet
- Personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING:
Photo ID required, water bottle, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm clothing, hat, camera, money for purchase produce along the way!
Not suitable for children 17 years old and younger.