$200.00 Per Person
Please review our Terms and Conditions before making a reservation
Our Turtle Eco Adventure Tour is an affordable half-day excursion that will give you the opportunity to view a variety of ocean life from the comfort of our vessel, before snorkelling over the magnificent Ningaloo coral reef lagoon.
On this shore-to-shore excursion on our luxury vessel, Wave Rider, you will dedicate the first half of the tour to viewing marine life active during the time of your visit from the comfort of our deck. You will have a great vantage point and the assistance of our experienced team who guide you on the tour.
Following the marine life viewing, we will travel back into the Ningaloo Lagoon, the shallower sheltered inner area of the Ningaloo Reef. The lagoon is a wonderland for snorkellers, with an average depth of between 2 and 4 metres and warm waters. You are likely to view stunning tropical fish and many types of coral when you snorkel over the coral reef. The protected lagoon forms an important nursery for hundreds of types of fish, molluscs and coral.
We host a maximum of 10 guests on each Whale Shark swimming adventure, giving you the most intimate and bespoke tour experience, the greatest flexibility, and the most time in the water.
- Complimentary transfers to and from Exmouth township to Tantabiddi Boat Ramp departure point
- 4-hour excursion shore to shore
- Luxury vessel ‘Wave Rider’ with qualified crew
- Educational talks by our highly qualified crew
- High-quality wetsuits and snorkel gear
- Light morning refreshments (Tea/coffee, biscuits and fruit)
- 2-hour Marine Life watching from the deck of our vessel
- 2-hour relaxed lagoon cruise and snorkel (subject to conditions)