Spend the day exploring the crystal clear waters and the Tangalooma Shipwrecks at your own pace with kayak, stand up paddleboard and snorkeling equipment hire. As well as the watersports offered, there is an abundance of land activities to keep you busy! From various beach sports to mini golf, basketball and tennis – you won’t be kicking your feet up until you’re on the ferry on your way home!
- 7:00am Check in at Tangalooma Wharf (220 Holt St, Pinkenba)
- 8:00am Ferry departure
- 9:15am Arrive at the resort and meet AMI Team at the end of
- the jetty
- 9:30am Go on tours/activities and enjoy your day
- 3:30pm Check in at ferry departure zone
- 4:00pm Return ferry departure departs
- 5:15pm Arrive back at Tangalooma Wharf
- Round trip ferry transfers
- 3 hour Kayak hire
- 3 hour Snorkel Equipment hire
- 1 hour Stand-Up Paddle Board hire
- Land activities (Quad bikes NOT included)
- Use of resort facilities
- Meals and drinks
- Road transfers
Optional Add Ons:
Add these to your tour for only
- 90-minute Marine Discovery Cruise (Glass Bottom Boat)
- Snorkel tour
- Segway tour
OR $65 each:
- Sea Scooter Safari
- Clear bottom kayak tour
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS
By clicking agree & continue you confirm that all children in your party are above the minimum age of 6 years required when participating in this activity.
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
Participation in some of our tours and activities are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety, you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, or pre existing medical condition (such as, but not limited to, epilepsy, asthma or cardiovascular conditions) which may interfere with your ability safely participate in our services. Some medical conditions require physicians/doctors approval to be able to participate in our tours and activities. Note: If you do have asthma, you are required to bring your Ventolin with you to be able to participate in the tour. If you are unsure, or have any further questions, please contact us before booking on 07 3410 6927.
If you are pregnant, participating in any Watersports activities or tours with Tangatours will require your physicians/doctors approval in writing. Please bring a medical certificate with you on the day, or email through prior to arrival.
If you decide to cancel your tour, refunds will not be permitted.
Requests for reschedule:
- More than 48 hours prior to travel date – $20 pp fee
- Less than 48 hours prior to travel date – 100% cancellation fee
- No Show – 100% cancellation fee
*All tours and activities are subject to weather/tidalconditions*
Adventure Moreton Island reserves the right to change/cancelactivities in the event of extreme/unsafe conditions.
Ferry times are subject to change. Please provide active contactnumbers and email addresses for amendment updates.