Old meets new – the most enduring sight on the Auckland horizon is also home to a Bungy operation of epic proportions. Our Bungy Pod is attached underneath the bridge, and is ready to go for thrill-seekers looking for a buzz in New Zealand’s biggest city. You can even dip your head in the ocean below, bouncing back up feeling fierce and unstoppable.
Our Jump Masters will strap you up and clip you on, leap out over the harbour and feel free to go for a dip with the only ocean touch jump. Just watch out for the whales and boats cruising below. It is an unlimited freestyle site so anything goes. The views of the city are insanely good as you walk 600m out over the water. Free transport available and free t-shirt if you jump.
Bungy Jump, Certificate, Authentic Bungy Jumper T-shirt and FREE transport if required
- Self-drive: allow 2 hours
- With FREE transport: 2 hours round trip
- Self-drive: Site is located 105 Curran St extension, Westhaven Marina, Herne Bay, Auckland City, 10mins from downtown. Plenty of parking for all types of vehicles and all the parking is free
- With FREE transport: Free pick up available outside the Maritime Museum, Viaduct Harbour, Quay St Auckland City, bookings essential
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg – Max 150kg
- Height: Min 120cm
- Tandem Jumps: Total weight difference must NOT be more than 30kgs, Maximum combined weight is 150kg.
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Bungy Jump. Please read the medical requirements here
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Flat, secure and enclosed footwear must be worn
- Cameras are more than welcome
Other relevant info:
- NZ’s Only Ocean Touch
- Jump with a friend, this site permits tandem jumps!
- Include Exclusive Access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge
Activity & Check-in Times:
- Self-drive: 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm. Check-in at your scheduled booking time
- With FREE transport: 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm. Report 10mins before departure