Drive along the scenic Great Barrier Reef Drive to the award-winning Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas and meet Australian animals in their recreated natural environments. Hand feed wallabies and kangaroos, see the endangered Cassowary and Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo and cuddle a koala (extra cost).
Cross the Daintree River on the cable ferry and travel north to the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest and enjoy a tropical lunch in Cape Tribulation.
Explore the world’s oldest rainforest on a guided rainforest boardwalk tour and learn about the fascinating flora and fauna that call the Daintree Rainforest home.
Visit Cape Tribulation Beach and see the only place in the world where two world heritage sites meet: the World Heritage Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
Head to Alexandra Lookout and enjoy beautiful views of the Daintree Rainforest and out to the mouth of the Daintree River and the Coral Sea.
Board a Daintree River cruise and search for wildlife including wild Estaurine Crocodiles and birds in the unique mangrove ecosystem.
Return to Cairns and Port Douglas accommodation via air conditioned coach.
Your Cairns tour highlights:
- Scenic coastal views on the Great Barrier Reef Drive
- Through a partnership with Reforest, we will plant trees on you behalf.
- Private tour of Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Cafe style morning tea
- Cable-driven ferry
- Picture opportunity at Alexandra Lookout
- Local Lunch in tropical setting
- Swim at Freshwater Swimming Hole
- Rainforest walk with knowledgeable local guide
- Free time at Cape Tribulation Beach
- Delicious ice-cream at Daintree Ice Cream Company
- Daintree River Cruise to spot crocodiles and other wildlife in their natural habitat