Evolution departs Cairns daily offering a fast, comfortable and affordable cruise, with five hours spent visiting two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations. A large modern sleek computer stabilized vessel provides a superior ride in all weather conditions, and no big crowds with exclusive protected Reef locations. Professional, friendly and attentive staff ensures a safe and enjoyable fun-filled experience.
- Check-in from 7.15am – 7.45am at Reef Fleet Terminal
- Departs 8.00am – Returns 4.30pm Daily
- Premium Full-Day Reef Cruise-Evolution, the newest and most luxurious vessel in Cairns providing an abundance of seating inside and out
- Travelling to the true outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, Several exclusive mooring locations
- Visiting two spectacular Outer Reef Locations
- Five hours of snorkelling or diving at the Reef
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, fish, prawns, and tropical salads (vegetarians and GF are catered for). Please notify reservations of other special dietary requirements.
- Complimentary glass of wine and light snack on the return journey
- Large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort
- Full length sundecks for sunbathing
- Fully equipped vessel with state of the art snorkel and dive equipment
- Up to three certified or introductory dives available per day. Specialised Dive Decks.
- Optional add on: 10-minute scenic Helicopter Flights to & from our exclusive Heli-Pontoon on the Outer Reef
- Additional $20pp fuel levy and administration costs must be paid prior to travel direct to the tour operator.