Sunlover Reef Cruises operates a fast, air-conditioned catamaran to a large pontoon (floating platform) located at pristine Moore Reef on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, a site well renowned, teeming with vibrant, healthy corals and marine life.
This tour perfect for all ages and abilities, from avid swimmers to beginners in the water – Even if you cannot swim you will still enjoy a complete experience with Sunlover Reef Cruises. The pontoon has something for everyone with a great range of included activities and optional add-ons, this tour is incredible value for money,
Sunlover Reef Cruises offers value for money to enhance our visitors experience, regardless of age and ability, to discover beauty and diversity of the Great Barrier Reef.
Check-in is at the Reef Fleet Terminal between 8:30am – 9:15am. The catamaran departs at 9:30am sharp, returning approximately 5.30pm.
Your trip includes:
- Travel to the reef on-board our air-conditioned catamaran
- Free Tea and Coffee on boarding the vessel
- 4 hours at the outer reef
- Informative presentation hosted by our marine experts
- Semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat tours
- On-board touch tank and Fish feeding presentations hosted by our marine experts to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkelling equipment (including lycra suits) and expert instruction
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Ocean enclosed kids pool
- Underwater observatory
- Freshwater showers and change rooms
- Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost)
- Tea and coffee prior to pontoon departure
If you want to experience even more, we have a range of optional activities are available at an additional cost, which can be pre-booked or booked on the catamaran on the day (subject to availability).
These activities include Certified and Introductory Diving, Seawalker® Platform Helmet Diving, Guided Snorkel Tours, Scenic Helicopter flights.