There are several sites PRO DIVE Manly visit including Cabbage Tree Marine Sanctuary at Shelly Beach, Freshwater Beach, Fairlight Beach and other sites around the Northern Suburbs. While we put together a schedule, all planned trips are subject to weather conditions. The scuba diving in Sydney is temperate water diving with an influence of our warmer tropical water to our North. We have a wide variety of marine life including the worlds largest cuttle fish up 1.5 meters in length, sea horses, Blue Gropers, Wobbegong Sharks and a host of other marine life. Typically most dives max out at 16m, so all shore dives are suitable for openwater divers.
- Dive Guide
- Gear hire
Your eLearning must be completed online prior to the course commencement. We will email details on how to access the online training. This will be done during business hours.
2.00pm – 5.30pm
Please note that transportation to and from the dive sites is provided
Fitness to Dive
Please take time to review the Dive Medical Requirements and Fitness to Dive information.
Flying after diving
Please leave a minimum of 18 hours between the end of your dive and the time of your flight. 24 hours is recommended.
You will have use of all equipment whilst on course including
Snorkelling gear, wetsuit, buoyancy vest, regulator with alternate air source, dive computer, tanks, weights and belt are included.
What you need to bring
- You need to bring sunscreen, swimmers and a towel, some lunch or pocket money to buy some lunch.
- Please Check they are medically fit here https://www.prodive.com.au/ScubaDiveMedicals
- Minimum age to learn to dive or complete a Discover Scuba
- The minimum age is 12 years. All students under 18 years of age will be required to provide signed parent or guardian consent form. This form is available at the Dive Centre.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18.