The White Water Adventure Of A Lifetime. Conquer grade 3 & 4 rapids on a wild ride through a spectacular gorge surrounded by World Heritage rainforest. No experience necessary, our River Guides have got you covered. It’s a full day out with departures from Cairns, Mission Beach and Feluga.
Minimum Age: 13 years
Includes: Return transfers, all training & equipment & 1 meal
What To Bring: $30 per person river levy
Swimwear, towel, change of dry clothes, secure footwear such as sandshoes or adventure sandals (no thongs), waterproof sunscreen, cap to wear under helmet (optional). Hire shoes available for $5 if you don’t want your shoes getting wet. Thermal tops and dry tops available for $5 for hire each. Also bring your voucher and money for additional refreshments and purchase of any digital photos you may like as an awesome reminder of your epic adventure. Please leave jewellery and valuables at your accommodation.
- Enjoy the scenic drive to Tully via Feluga.
- Comfort stop and time to grab a quick breakfast at the iconic Feluga Hotel.
- Travel to the top of the Tully River Gorge and get fitted with rafting gear.
- Meet your River Guide who will give you a safety briefing and paddling instructions before it’s time to hit the water!
- Stop for a quick break to recharge the batteries and enjoy a riverside picnic lunch.
- It’s back to the churning white water to tackle more epic rapids on the lower section of the river.
- Arrive at the take-out point and change into dry clothes.
- Indulge in a hearty pub dinner with your guide and crew, view photos of your trip.
- Kick back and relax as we transfer you back to your accommodation. and compare river stories surrounded by a living history of epic rafting on the Tully River!
- All training & equipment
What to Bring:
- Change of dry clothes
- Secure footwear
- Waterproof sunscreen,
- Cap to wear under helmet (optional)
- Hire shoes available for $5 if you don’t want your shoes getting wet
- Thermal tops and dry tops available for $5 for hire each.
- Money for additional refreshments and purchase of any digital photos you may like as an awesome reminder of your epic adventure
- Please leave jewellery and valuables at your accommodation