Cruise to superb, 7km-long Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island. From the beach’s northern end, a leisurely 1.3km-return guided hike to Hill Inlet lookout follows a path walked by the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people. Back at Whitehaven’s southern end, swim or relax on the sand, or tackle the stairs to the Whitehaven Beach Lookout and view the length of Whitehaven Beach. A delicious gourmet BBQ lunch is waiting for you back on the Whitehaven sand.
Due to the length and activity during the day this cruise is unsuitable for infants or children under 4 years.
Physical rating: Please be advised that a basic level of fitness is recommended for this experience, which includes bushwalking, snorkelling, and climbing in and out of tenders. High temperatures and humidity are possible, especially in the summer months.
- Scenic return cruise through the Whitsundays, with up to 6 hours on Whitehaven Beach
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and Lookout
- Walk to Whitehaven Beach Lookout
- A gourmet BBQ lunch on the beach
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Beach games
- Protective stinger suits
- Dedicated host for the duration of the day
- Bus transfer to Port of Airlie must be booked separately with Cruise Whitsundays or take the short walk for free.