- Visit World Heritage-Listed Kakadu National Park
- See an apex predator up close, on a billabong cruise
- Explore Bowali & Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Internationally Protected Mamukala Wetlands
- Watch for Crocs and Barramundi at Cahills Crossing
- Breathtaking sunset view over the Nadab Floodplain
- Be guided through two world-class Aboriginal rock art sites Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) and Ubirr
- Adventure to *Jim Jim or *Twin Falls (conditions permitting)
- Relax at Barramundi Gorge (Maguk) waterfall and serene plunge pool
- Enjoy the hospitality of a classic gold mining township
- Discover the spectacular Edith Falls or Butterfly Gorge
*Seasonal access permitting, falls are rarely open before June. Highlights are a guideline, Kakadu’s diverse landscape and weather conditions mean a high amount of change and flexibility in the itinerary is expected. Your expert guides will ensure the most amazing adventure is had by all!
Join us on an exclusive 4wd safari adventure of a lifetime showcasing the very best Kakadu National Park has to offer. Discover some of the oldest and best-preserved Aboriginal Rock Art in the world, keep a lookout for some of our prehistoric friends (crocodiles) as we cruise the ancient wetlands by boat. Visit spectacular waterfalls and cool off in some of the most beautiful natural plunge pools imaginable. We’ll be exploring some truly spectacular countryside, amongst pockets of rainforest packed with endemic species of flora and fauna. This fully accommodated tour has you relaxing indoors in comfort each night after action-packed days of exploration, culture, and unmatched vistas.
*This itinerary schedule is interchangeable during seasonal weather fluctuations or during park closures due to traditional landowner ceremonies.
- 2 Nights’ Resort Twin Share Room – with shared bathroom facilities (Kakadu x2)
- 1 Nights’ Motel Twin Share Room – with ensuite facilities (Pine Creek)
- Includes: 3 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner
- Aboriginal culture and rock art viewing
- Kakadu Park pass entry fees
- Billabong wetlands cruise
- Cultural centre admissions
- Accredited outback driver-guide
- Air-conditioned 4WD off-road mini-coach travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Select inner-city pickup and drop off points
- Anything meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING:
2-3L Refillable water bottle, hat, sunglasses & sunscreen, towel & toiletries, bathers or swimwear, comfortable sturdy hiking shoes (closed shoes), all-weather clothing (extreme conditions day/night), camera, flashlight, headlamp or torch, tropical strength insect repellent, 15kg overnight bag & small day pack, money for snack and meals.
Children aged between 12 to 17 years old, must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at all times. Not suitable for infants or children 11 years and under, due to safety requirements and the level of fitness required to complete the walks.
The weather in the Northern Territory can fluctuate and be extreme. It is not unheard of for temperatures to reach over 50+ degrees Celsius in the dry season and in the evening the temperature drops dramatically. Please ensure you have checked the average temperatures for the time of year you are travelling and have packed adequate clothing. In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Walks can be up to 6km in length, often over steep and rocky sections and in direct sunlight. Length of walks may vary and will be at the guide’s discretion.
- Itineraries may vary to adapt to seasonal changes and occasionally sites in the parks close or do not allow swimming. As safety is our top priority we plan accordingly to ensure our guests have the most fun and best experience possible while on tour.
- Children aged between 12 to 17 years old, must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at all times. Not suitable for infants or children 11 years and under.
- All accommodation upgrades are subject to availability and on request.
- This terrain is not suitable for mobility-impaired travellers, wheelchairs, walkers, or strollers.
- Limited storage space on our vehicle, baggage kept to 1 x 15kg travel bag, 1 x 5kg day bag
- Please notify the provider of any dietary requirements, medical conditions, and your travelling contact number at the time of booking.