- Pick up & Drop off at Hotel
- Bastion Point (Mj Savage Memorial)
- Sightseeing through Mission Bay & Saint Heliers
- Achilles Point
- Parnell & New Market Area
- Picnic Lunch on the beach
- Iconic Harbour Bridge Crossing
- Mount Victoria
- Devonport Sightseeing
Discover the beautiful East coast beaches on our way to Achilles Point where you will capture some amazing photos with Rangitoto Island.
Visit the famous MJ Savage Memorial also known as Bastion Point.
Enjoy the scenery while we cross the Iconic Harbour Bridge that connects Auckland city to the suburb of North Shore while you learn about the history of the location.
Explore Devonport, one of Auckland’s most historically authentic villages. It’s a place where time slows down and where boutique shops fill the spaces of Victorian-era buildings. Relax on the beach and enjoy a pre-packed Picnic Lunch.
Climb summit of Mount Victoria where you’ll discover Devonport’s Disappearing Gun, one of only a few left in the world.