- list text hereIncredible horse ride through the world’s oldest rainforest out onto Myall Beach.
- list text hereSpectacular views of the Daintree National Park
- list text hereSuitable for all ability levels
- list text here90 minute beach horse riding tour
- list text hereAll equipment including helmets, riding boots and a dry bag for cameras/phones
- list text hereTransfers from local accommodation (optional)
Experience the unrivalled beauty of Cape Tribulation like a true explorer with a guided horse riding tour. After saddling up, learning the basics and being paired with a horse suited to your ability level, you will depart the stables and follow your guide through the majestic Daintree Rainforest. Discover an abundance of local flora and fauna as you weave through the rainforest and across several creek crossings on your way to Myall Beach. Once there you will explore the beautiful stretch of golden sand and have the opportunity to walk your horse into the shallow waters of the ocean (clarity permitting). Take a minute to soak in this incredible moment and look at the juxtaposing landscapes that surround you. You will be given a dry bag for your camera at the commencement of your tour so you can capture that Insta-worthy shot!
ages 8 to 14 children
adults 14 and over